Are you confident your association meets good governance principles and complies with the expectations of regulators and stakeholders? As professional partners who share your vision, Association Professionals work with you to build a solid framework to support growth.
Utilising over three decades of executive experience in associations we deliver:
- Guidance to assist your association to meet statutory requirements and develop a structure which enables operational excellence and delivers strategic outcomes
- Secretariat services, including as Company Secretary or Public Officer if requested - we are experienced in the varying requirements of ASIC, ACNC, and incorporated associations under state legislation
- Management of an annual calendar of Board / Committee meetings including all arrangements for face-to-face and other meetings
- Attendance at all Board meetings, providing input and advice, recording and finalising minutes, maintaining an action list of outstanding items
- Annual General Meeting planning and delivery, including election of incoming directors and completion of statutory requirements
- Support governance work by providing advice and contributing to the updating of Constitution when required, as well as other document such as bylaws, committee terms of reference, policies and procedures
- Volunteer induction, support and recognition programs
What our clients say ...
'With significant guidance and advice from Association Professionals, the society has made significant progress in recent months establishing the foundations, including a contemporary governance structure and new Constitution, for a stronger organisation which members are already benefitting from.'
Think you need additional support?
Talk to us so that we can include in your association's tailored solution.
Contact Association Professionals today and we'll tailor a practical solution to build a solid framework to support growth and ensure your association blooms.