Is your association struggling to keep up with everyday tasks? At Association Professionals we take the sting out of association management, providing a unique proactive approach to ensure your association blooms.
Our office becomes your association's office as you benefit from a tailored range of management services which typically includes:
- Full accounting / bookkeeping function utilising Xero or MYOB, including managing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Monthly reconciliations
- Reporting including outcomes for key activities so clients can monitor outcomes for each area of their business
- Preparing and lodging BAS returns
- Liaising with your auditor to complete annual reporting requirements
- Undertaking preparation of budgets, in conjunction with committees
- Working with the Board and Finance Committees to ensure adequate monitoring is undertaken
- Annual training session and ongoing assistance to directors to ensure they are able to fulfil their statutory role
- Where relevant, attending Finance Committee meetings, providing agenda items as appropriate, participating in discussion, recording minutes and undertaking relevant actions
- Where relevant, maintaining close working relationship with the Treasurer
- Developing and maintaining your organisation’s documents including internal procedures
- Procuring services and supplies to meet operational requirements
- Supporting committees and volunteers to enable them to perform their role
- Maintaining the organisation’s services and supplies as required – includes subscriptions, managing web domain and email hosting providers, printed collateral including inventory and promotional items
- Ensuring all enquiries from members and other stakeholders are responded to in a timely manner, referring to the website or liaising with the relevant RSA contact where necessary
- Secure cloud-based file server that is encrypted, secure and optimised for business to manage the organisation’s electronic records
- Storage of physical archives and records – additional charges may apply for large quantities
- Reliable IT and other office systems including security and back-ups
- Within your contract a dedicated 03 telephone line answered in your name is included at no charge – you may opt to have a 1300 or 1800 number, charged at cost
- Provide shared fax and PO Box services
- Our team utilises our clients’ email addresses to undertake all work, supporting your sustainability and improving your profile
What our clients say ...
'Thank you all so much for everything that you do - you all go above and beyond to help our members and volunteers and it is very much appreciated.'
'Your guidance and assistance to turn around the financial position of the organisation is recognised, with sincere thanks.'
Have other priorities?
Tell us and we will include in your association's tailored solution.
Contact Association Professionals today and we'll tailor a practical solution which will take the sting out of everyday tasks and ensure your association blooms.